A course will only take place if at least 6 participants are registered!
Our seahorse courses are suitable for swimmers with previous experience. With us, the graduates of the penguin courses come to the seahorse courses. The goal here is to swim the seahorse badge.
- Catch-up dates are not possible for organizational reasons.
- Refunds for missed lessons will not be arranged.
- Children must attend the courses alone
- Accompanying persons/parents can watch from the balcony.
- Since our swim instructors are not allowed to be alone in a room with the children, they should be able to use the restroom on their own.
Goals: Seahorse badge (retrieve diving ring from shoulder-deep water, jump from the edge of the pool and swim 25 meters).
Requirements: 4 years and older, attended penguin course and achieved frog or attended a beginner course at another swim school/pool.
Contents: Deep diving, distance diving, jumping in the water, backstroke, swimming on the stomach
Units: 8×45 minutes
Course day, time and period: Saturday 4:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. from 14.01.2023 to 18.03.2023.
Dates (do not always take place continuously):
Number of participants: 4 to 6 per swimming instructor
Location: 5 x 10 m swimming pool in the Bildungszentrum Oberjosbach – An der Eiche 12, 65527 Niedernhausen
Water temperature: 28-29 degrees Celsius